HOW TO ORDER + FAQ
A La Carte Event Flowers
HOW TO ORDER
- Choose your floral pieces & color palette, and add to your cart. A chart of color palette options is included as the last product image of each floral piece in the A La Carte shop.
- At check out, select Local Delivery or Pickup and select your date and time range. We require one week minimum lead time for events; three weeks minimum lead time will give us the best availability and pricing on your flowers!
- Keep an eye on your email! Someone from our team will reach out to confirm your order. If you selected delivery, we will send a form to be completed that gives us more detailed delivery information.
- Your order will be ready for pickup at our downtown Easton studio or delivered at the location, date and time specified at checkout. Continue reading through our FAQ and see the Delivery + Care page for more details.
- Enjoy! The flowers, vases, and any candles you purchased are yours to keep or giveaway!
When should I order my flowers?
We accept A La Carte orders up to four months in advance. Placing your order as early as possible within this time range is advised, but giving at least three weeks lead time will ensure we can get the greatest variety and best prices available for your event flowers. For events, we require a minimum of one week lead time.
Is there a minimum order for A La Carte events?
We do require a $750 minimum order (pre-tax/delivery) for our A La Carte services. This allows us enough variety in terms of flowers and textures to execute your design in our signature style!
Can you create custom pieces or customize the color palette for my wedding?
Our A La Carte collection is designed to be a streamlined service, allowing for easy ordering and execution of your event. This keeps costs down and gives us greater ability to take on A La Carte events alongside larger, custom events. For this reason, we've created a collection of items and a range of color palettes that feels both curated and comprehensive. Feel free to note any special blooms you'd love to see in your arrangements in the note section at checkout, however seasonality and cost may determine whether or not we can accommodate these special requests.
Will you set up my flowers or breakdown/strike my event?
With the exception of arches/chuppahs that include rental of a Kraft & Co structure, set up and strike services are not included with delivery. If you're interested in adding basic set up services, contact us at email@example.com to inquire about rates and availability. If our team is available, this service can be added and invoiced separately at a rate of 20% of your order subtotal. Set up and strike of arch flowers are included with a Kraft & Co arch/chuppah rental, so the arch rental fee and cost of flowers for a rented arch will not be included the the subtotal subject to the 20% fee.
The pieces in this collection are designed to be easily cleaned up and removed, and all items (aside from rented structures) are yours to keep. Generally, we do not offer strike services aside from returning to retrieve a rented arch or chuppah structure.
How long will my flowers last?
Event flowers are carefully managed at our studio to ensure they are open, beautiful and at their prime for your event, meaning their post-event lifespan is not as long as an arrangement purchased at a retail location. Following care instructions, including changing/adding fresh water daily or ever other day and removing more delicate blooms as they fade, will allow you to enjoy the flowers for as long as possible after your event.
Can I order from your A La Carte menu for everyday flowers (ex. a Happy Birthday arrangement)?
Our A La Carte menu is available for any purpose, but keep in mind there is a minimum of one week lead time, and a $750 order minimum.